Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Substance Use Disorder - Southwest Health and Human Services

Substance Use Disorder

Anyone may request and receive a Chemical Health Assessment.  To receive funding from the Behavioral Health Fund (BHF), you must have a comprehensive assessment or Rule 25 assessment to access services and possible funding. You have a right to a second assessment if you disagree with the assessment or choice of treatment services.

  • Persons who live in Lincoln, Lyon, Murray, Pipestone, Redwood, or Rock County
  • Persons who do not have private medical insurance
  • Private medical insurance does not cover chemical health services
  • Persons who meet the eligibility requirements for BHF
  • Persons who do not have MA, or other prepaid health plans

Have Questions or Need Help?

We are available to provide you with guidance and support.

Scroll to Top