The Minnesota Department of Health has recommendations for:
- Individuals and Families
- Schools and Child Care
- Community and Faith-Based Organizations
- Health Care Settings and Health Care Providers.
These recommendations include those who have underlying medical conditions.
The latest information can be found at these reliable sources:
MDH hotline number:
651-297-1304 or 1-800-657-3504 Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
The mental health Crisis line is available at **CRISIS (**274747).
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Information
Below are resources to be prepared for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
- Centers for Disease Control
- Minnesota Department of Health
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Factsheet
- Family Communication Plan – English / Spanish
- Emergency Supply List – English / Spanish
- COVID-19: Coronavirus Disease: Prepare now to protect yourself, your family and your business
- Viruses Don’t Discriminate
- MDH Community Mitigation Strategies
- Governor Tim Walz Emergency Executive Order 20-01
- Southwest Health and Human Services COVID-19 Press Release
- Community Partner Letter
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- Self-Isolation Recommendations from Minnesota Department of Health
- Travel: Frequently Asked Questions and Answers