SWHHS Board Meetings
Monthly meetings are held the 3rd Wednesday of the month starting at 9:00 am at Lyon County Government Center
- Wednesday, January 18, 2023
- Wednesday, February 15, 2023
- Wednesday, March 15, 2023
- Wednesday, April 19, 2023
- Wednesday, May 17, 2023
- Wednesday, June 21, 2023
- Wednesday, July 19, 2023
- Wednesday, August 16, 2023
- Wednesday, September 20, 2023
- Wednesday, October 18, 2023
- Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Wednesday, December 20, 2023
Southwestern Minnesota Adult Mental Health Consortium
Monthly meetings are held the 2nd Friday of the month starting at 9:30am
The following is a list of dates for 2023:
- January 13
- February 10
- March 10
- April 14
- May 12
- June 9
- July 14
- August 11
- September 8
- October 6 *Note this is a change to the 1st Friday of the month and SMAMHC Annual Meeting
- November No Meeting
- December 8
Meetings are held at the Lyon County Government Center starting at 9:30. Note: The October meeting is held in Redwood Falls at RACC. If anyone would like more information on the meetings please contract Kimberly Holm at 320-441-6340 or [email protected]
The Southwestern MN Adult Mental Health Consortium is one of 19 Adult Mental Health Initiatives (AMHI) in Minnesota covering the SW-18 Counties.
AMHI Mission and principles:
AMHIs are dedicated to improving the mental health of their community through intentional planning and partnerships across a region, grounded in the following principles:
- Lived experience with mental illness guides the governance and services
- Brings together people with lived experience, providers, counties, tribes, MCOs and DHS to fully utilize all available resources to meet regional needs.
- Develops and provides an array of person centered services that builds on personal and cultural strengths.
- Utilizes a data driven model to evaluate the impact of services on health outcomes.
- Assures access, early intervention, coordination, and application of resources through creative partnerships.