Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Contact Us - Southwest Health and Human Services

Contact Us

Find the County Contact Information for the county you live in or complete the form below and we will contact you. Please be aware that we are only able to answer questions for the member counties listed below. If you are from another county please contact that county's social service agency.

This site is not monitored. If you require immediate assistance for an emergency mental health concern or if you are feeling suicidal call 1-800-658-2429 for Lincoln, Lyon, Murray and Redwood Counties. For Pipestone and Rock counties call 1-800-642-1525.

To contact an intake worker during business hours
(8 am to 4:30 pm ) call:

Financial, Child Support and Public Health

  • Lincoln County : 800-657-3781
  • Lyon County:
    • Human Services at 800-657-3760
    • Public Health at 888-837-6713
  • Murray County : 800-657-3811
  • Pipestone County : 888-632-4325
  • Redwood County : 888-234-1292
  • Rock County : 855-877-3762
  • Adult services referrals or service requests: 800-810-8816
  • Minnesota Adult Abuse Reporting Center (MAARC): 844-880-1574
    • To report the abuse, neglect or financial exploitation of a vulnerable adult, please contact the Minnesota Adult Abuse Reporting Center (MAARC): 844-880-1574
  • Children's services referrals, service requests or Child Protection reports: 888-964-8407
  • 800-658-2429 for Lincoln, Lyon, Murray and Redwood Counties
  • 800-642-1525 for Pipestone and Rock counties

Do not use this contact form for emergencies.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Scroll to Top