Chemical Health

Anyone may request and receive a Chemical Health Assessment.  To receive funding from the Consolidated Chemical Dependency Treatment Fund (CCDTF), you must have an assessment and meet the Rule 25 criteria.  You have a right to a second assessment if you disagree with the assessment or choice of treatment services.

Services Provided:

  • Chemical Health Assessment
  • Assistance finding a provider of services including
    • Out patient treatment
    • Extended in patient treatment
    • Halfway house
  • Determine eligibility for CCDFT
  • Case management
  • Detoxification services


  • Persons who live in Lincoln, Lyon,  Murray, Pipestone, Redwood, or Rock County
  • Persons who do not have medical private medical insurance
  • Private medical insurance does not cover chemical health services
  • Persons who meet the eligibility requirements for CCDTF