Below is a list of local COVID-19 vaccine locations.
Covid-19 vaccines are FREE. Transportation options to vaccine locations are available.
For additional locations in Minnesota, go to the Vaccine Connector Website.
- Avera Medical Group Tyler: Call for appointment 507-247-5921
- Hendricks Hospital: go online www.hendrickshosp.org or call clinic 507-275-3121
- Avera Medical Group Marshall: Call for appointment 507-532-9661
- Genoa Healthcare Pharmacy: Call for appointment 507-401-2004
- GuidePoint Pharmacy: Call for appointment 507-401-8482
- HyVee Pharmacy: Call for appointment 507-532-2556
- Sanford Tracy Medical Center: Call for appointment 507-629-8400
- Thrifty White Pharmacy: Choose time and location at www.thriftywhite.com
- Walmart: go online www.walmart.com/covidvaccine tab on bottom of page
- Murray County Medical Center: call for appointment 507-836-6111
- Thrifty White Pharmacy: choose time and location at www.thriftywhite.com
- A & S Drug: go online www.aandsdrug.com, sign up on portal
- Coborn’s Pharmacy: choose time and location at www.coborns.com/covid19
- Pipestone County Medical Center: go online www.pipestonehealth.org or call 507-825-7262
- Carris Health: call for appointment 507-637-2985 or go online to www.carrishealth.com
- GuidePoint Pharmacy: call for appointment 507-637-3549
- Lewis Family Drug: go online www.lewisdrug.com
- Sanford Luverne Clinic: call for appointment 507-701-0779